DOur Double Glazing differs from basic double glazing as it works in two ways. It reduces the amount of heat lost through your windows, but also allows more heat (energy) from the sun in through the glass. This effect is known as solar gain and you’ll benefit from its effects all year round, for free. Filling the double glazed unit with argon insulating gas with a warm edge spacer, it vastly reduces the amount of heat escaping from the windows. This helps to further improve the thermal performance of your window, making your home feel warmer.
- Improves the energy efficiency of your home
- Can reduce the amount of energy you use, saving you money
- Is more effective than single or basic double glazing
- It incorporates glass from the Pilkington K Glass™ range, the leading low-e range in the UK and Ireland
- Manufactured to the highest British and European quality standards